WHO WE ARE?
Brazilian instruments in minute detail.
Muletone is a sample library factory based in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Created by Leandro Abreu, Producer and Sound Designer. The goal is bring a real depth and perspective of Brazil’s instruments respecting their individual characteristics, with a unique focus in their playability and their musical language, making them ideal for use in the production of underscore, pop, rock and jazz music.
Boaventura St. 771
For support please contact us via: support
Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions are applicable to all orders and the contractual partner (mentioned as „customer“) in the valid version at the point in time of the order.
§2 Ordering/ Purchasing on FastSpring Store
2.1 Eligibility to order/purchase
No order will be accepted until the customer have accepted these Terms & Conditions at FastSpring Store
2.2 With whom is the Agreement concluded?
The following terms and conditions according to a conclusion of an contract apply to all orders via our webshop https://sites.fastspring.com/muletoneaudio/product/muletoneaudiostore
2.3 How to order
The presentation of our products at our online shop are not a legally binding contract offer – it is only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order products. By ordering the desired products, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude the sales contract on FastSpring Store.
In order to place an order at our shop the following rules apply: The customer makes a binding offer and will run through our online shop ordering procedure, which is as follows:
* By clicking the button “buy now”, the customer is directed to the fastspring page, where he can choose and make the purchase of the product.
* Checking the information in cart.
* Pressing the button “checkout”.
* Enter your personal data and select the payment method.
* Binding submission of your order.
* After receiving the payment, the Fastspring will send a link with the product download to the customer. This procedure acknowledges the receipt of your order and accept it.
§4 Prices, payment
The customer has the option of executing the payment via credit card, Paypal or Amzon. All payments will be processed by FastSpring.(www.fastspring.com).
Unless noted otherwise in the product description, all of our products are available for download.
§5 Retention of Title
We reserve the ownership of the product until full payment of the purchase price.
Downloaded products can’t be returned, so we can’t provide refunds. We may choose to do so at our own discretion, but please be aware that as soon as you’ve downloaded it, you can’t return it.
This website will:
– View all product content, audios, videos and detailed instrument information.
– Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics.
– Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available).
This website will not:
– Share any personal information with third parties.