As part of samba schools from the 1930’s the Cuíca is present in various aspects of Brazilian music and became a tool with features typical of Brazil.
Kontakt VST / AU / AAX
02 Channel Bus
Available as Direct Download
Full version of Kontakt 5.8 or above is required (Not for Kontakt Player)
Brazilian Series Cuíca 2 comes with more rhythmic variations and loops, the library features new groove options and varied rhythms than in the first version.
The Cuíca 2 was recorded by the great musician and percussionist Robson “Batata” renowned Brazilian musician.
- Cuíca 2 – Single Hits Articulations
Rhythmic Loops (Sync)
- Cuíca 2 – Slow Grooves (88 bpm)
- Cuíca 2 – Slow Grooves (sync)
- Cuíca 2 – Rhythmic Loops (115 bpm)
- Cuíca 2 – Rhythmic Loops (sync)
- Cuíca 2 – Effects
Update Log 2.2:
- New Faders
- New Panners
- Solo button Added
- New Level Meter on individual Buses
- Label Amount visualizer
- Master EQ Added
- Reset to Default knobs and faders added